ORCOS ENDEMONIADOS
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Temas similares

Doubts about the owned grey castles

Doubts about the owned grey castles Empty Doubts about the owned grey castles

Mensaje por Ardainn Jue Dic 01, 2011 7:19 am

Hi everybody,

I belong to the alliance of the zodiac knights, an ally of the Orcs .... I have a question to see if anyone can help me ... It's about ownership of the grey castles when are attacked by several players. Yesterday I conquered a grey castle, the old castle main BATMAN (Orc player was inactive. I saw it in the forum and nobody take it... Yesterday was disabled!). Below, I detail my attack reports. Lord_R (alliance friend DLL) claim ownership of the castle. You can see that my first attack (with the rams) arrived at the castle when he had no owner, I knocked -45 levels of walls and, therefore, I think I was the first to reduce the approval of the inhabitants. 2 attacks more came to the castle to be disabled (in total I reduced 73%). But when my fourth and fifth attack arrived, according to my reports, the castle was owned by Lord_R. Now, Lord_R claim it as his property, in fact I've left it regains ... My question is who is the rightful owner? I think that I was the righful owner because I shot down 45 levels of wall and reduced the approval of the inhabitants with 3 attacks ....
    I've asked Lord_R send me their reports of attacks to try to clarify the issue, but he has not sent me anything yet.

If anyone can give me your opinion, I'd appreciate it! This is a big castle 6millones, insignificant for Lord_R but it would become my second largest castle! Do not want to provoke a conflict between Lord_R and I, much less between our alliances!

Thank you very much!

Ardainn

My first attack:
    Battle win
    Text The senator has persuaded 25% to the inhabitants of the castle
    30.11.2011 04:44:19
    Attackers: ardainn
    Aggressor Castle: Ardainn
    Defender: Disabled

Building: Wall -45

My second attack:
    Battle win
    Text The senator has persuaded 26% to the inhabitants of the castle
    30.11.2011 04:45:07
    Aggressor Castle: Desembarco del Rey

My third attack:
    Battle win
    Text The senator has persuaded 22% to the inhabitants of the castle
    30.11.2011 04:47:37
    Aggressor Castle: Kalam C19

My 4th attack (in this moment, the castle was Lord_R):
    Battle win
    Text The senator has persuaded 34% to the inhabitants of the castle
    30.11.2011 04:50:35
    Aggressor Castle: Syrene
    Defender: Lord_R

My last attack:
    Battle win
    Text They have taken the castle. The senator has done its work and has used a certificate of achievement.
    30.11.2011 04:54:10
    Aggressor Castle: Wolf1
    Defender: Lord_R
    Ardainn
    Ardainn
    Orc warrior
    Orc warrior

Cantidad de envíos : 86
    Puntos, Punkty : 5445